Georgia Listings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crackhead '86 wagon?? How so?

Has the old style '79 mirrors. Frame looks rust free. Here ya go Vic!
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I think that's the one that I said I would pass on. IIRC, the interior is completely trashed.

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
      I remember that one. I'm a wagon fan, and $800 is in my price range, but i don't think I would want to touch this one.
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
        Crackhead '86 wagon?? How so?

Has the old style '79 mirrors. Frame looks rust free. Here ya go Vic!
        Supposedly parked for a decade with a window open. The interior is super basic, and 100% trashed. There was moss growing on the driver’s seat, every door panel was ruined, dash pad was cracked all over, and every surface was dirty/moldy.

The only improvement it’s had since it first popped up on CL is someone found out that the engine turns over.

My Cars:
        -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
        -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
        -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
        -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Ooooh, no wonder there were no interior pics. Gotta always wonder about that.

Comment

‘79 LTD-S Sedan:
            https://gadsden.craigslist.org/cto/d...630738934.html

Pretty darn basic. I don’t even see a tilt steering wheel. Looks like it got an analog clock, vinyl roof, and A/C. The price rather fair all things considered.

My Cars:
            -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
            -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

I like it. Nice and basic. Clean slate to start with.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Not Georgia, but a '79 Marquis on Copart in PA:
                https://www.copart.com/lot/36627858

Non-rub strip bumpers!

My Cars:

Comment

Not even bumperettes. wow.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Nice bumpers. Those fenders are goals or my car. I have always wanted a set of them. Love the detail in them .
                    ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

A person might be able to pick this 79 Marquis up reasonably. $400 including fees ? Dash pad is still in good shape. Might be a "donation" car.

Comment

Water pump that's hard to find.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/c...665690783.html

Comment

Nope, Copart & that are ridiculous. I don't know how anybody does it but Ashley and I tried once. A $600 dollar truck became a $3,200 truck once fees and shipping were factored in. Fees kept rising as the end of auction dawned. Was ludicrous. What's worse is it took over 3 months for them to refund Ashley's deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by dd345 View Post

Extra water pump as a selling point.
                            ~David~

Comment

It's only hard to find for shops it seems. Databases seem to call for the mustang or F150 pumps and not the one actually designated for the panthers. It's rather annoying since the parts stores all seem to have it right. Probably all-data issue.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercury-Gra...Nbge-4&vxp=mtr

Seems to be a handling package car. Has a rear sway bar. Dual exhaust is present and looks new, but doesn't have a proper H-pipe fitted.

Has a tan interior I'd love to steal bits from. I don't find too many tan interior Boxes.

Not Georgia, but neat:
                                https://www.ebay.com/itm/Town-Car/16...NbIIhz&vxp=mtr

Has a factory CB!
                                Last edited by Kodachrome Wolf; 08-30-2018, 06:27 PM.

My Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X