Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Town Car - no heated seats?

Hi,

I just purchased a 2004 Town Car and it doesn't have any heated seats. I thought that was standard on the 2004 signature trim level? Is it possible to install them?

Thanks in advance!

pretty sure it was an option,my 06 signature does not have heated seats.

i would assume you need the heated seats themselves, the switches too, not sure if the wiring is there or not....maybe someone else can chime in.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
      pretty sure it was an option,my 06 signature does not have heated seats.

i would assume you need the heated seats themselves, the switches too, not sure if the wiring is there or not....maybe someone else can chime in.
      ... and heated seat module. Base part number 14C724. I think there is One for each front seat . New, they are $180.

Mounted under seat

Hm. Not likely since SIGNATURE was the base model trim on Model Year 2004. There were two types of Seat heaters in 2004. The Fronts seats are Butt cushion only, and the rears are butt cushion with backrest heater. PDF01 is butt cushion only. PDF 02 is with backrest heater.

Head over to http://www.etis.ford.com and enter your vin. It will tell you if you had heated seats or not.

My mom's 04 Towncar Signature is without.
      Less Temp Control Driver Seat
      Less Temp Control Passengers Seat

I am looking for the 2004 Towncar order guide to find out what levels had it.
      Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Thesavo; 05-12-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

They sell aftermarket kits. In the end probably cheaper and easier than trying to source all factory parts, unless you get lucky and can score it all from a yard car.
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Working...
        X