Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTB Lincoln Mark VII Fender (Driver's Side)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM replied to, lol
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
    The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mark VII.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	1281959

I thought I had a photo of the fender before I put it back on but this is all that's left on my phonic. Hopefully its still decent enough to show the type of trim the fender has. Pretty sure Bill Blass trim is different from LSC.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Yup, LSC trim is way different from what you got there.
        The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Comment

bill blass's are kinda rare

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I've certainly never seen a 90-92 BB before. Makes getting this trim difficult though. Oh well. Anybody have any BB trim???

What exhaust is on this thing, Scott? Sounds real good.

Comment

some guy on long island did it, it was not united exhaust.......the tailpipes rub the rear control arms. friend of mine who owned the car before me had the exhaust done.
              flowmaster 40's, bbk off road pipe. he paid about 1000 bucks.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

i owned the car from 08-15

Comment

No BB trim here, that I know of. If there is any, it's in a place well guarded by flying stingers. Flying stingers that hide in places I cannot reach with flying stinger killer spray. So even if there is some trim, there really isn't. Not for the next few months at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                    some guy on long island did it, it was not united exhaust.......the tailpipes rub the rear control arms. friend of mine who owned the car before me had the exhaust done.
                    flowmaster 40's, bbk off road pipe. he paid about 1000 bucks.
                    Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                    i owned the car from 08-15
                    This offroad pipe & the Flowmasters are a great combo I think. Didn't notice the pipes are rubbing, job looks good enough as the tail pipes are level. I have not driven my Town Car since getting this up and running again. Love me some Mark VII's. Seven years is a long time, I think I got it back in March. Does the car have a story? This is the first car I've had that didn't need any immediate mechanical work and since I'm used to lopos this feels like a rocket too. Don't remember my dad's being that way.

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
                    No BB trim here, that I know of. If there is any, it's in a place well guarded by flying stingers. Flying stingers that hide in places I cannot reach with flying stinger killer spray. So even if there is some trim, there really isn't. Not for the next few months at least.
                    Flying stingers,
                    I completely understand. Too bad you couldn't just set the area on fire.

Comment

Dis thread can be closed!

Thanks to ghosty for checking his stash and finding a possible candidate but a local option popped up and I snatched it, along with some other parts. Now to put it together & maybe paint the whole thing??

Comment

Closed

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                        X