Clean 1 Owner 1987 Town Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean 1 Owner 1987 Town Car

I'm not active on this forum, but I'm a moderator and somewhat active with the Lincoln Mark VIIs (thelincolnmarkviiclub.org). I was able to pick this town car up back in January, its a really nice 1 owner. I love the car but I just can't keep it, the fleet is getting too big. I'd love to do the HO conversion big break upgrade etc, but I have to stay focused on the Marks.

The car is in the Philadelphia area, 19026, if anyone is interested feel free to send me an email at overbrook @verizon.net. I'll also try to stay logged in to the forum here to check messages. Thanks everyone.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	1303936Click image for larger version

Name:	20170407_204109-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1303935

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Lincoln...RZT10S&vxp=mtr

Bah, I though your Marks are all done, given the amount of work we both put into them I kinda figured by now you'd be enjoying driving them without tinkering with them much anymore If all else fails, give one Mark to your brother in Floridia, then you'll have an open space in the fleet for the Townie!

For those of ya'll who don't know Joe, he's quite meticulous about his vehicles, so if he says this car is nice he means it! He will also not sugarcoat any issues it may have, so all in all good honest guy to deal with.
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
    The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Having seen what he considers to be "junk", this must be exceptionally nice.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Haha thanks my Marks are both really healthy. The blue one I've been driving and enjoying, the black one is good but I haven't driven it as much. But both are on the road with cold a/c which means a lot.

This car I really like, actually I think I may just keep it. Maybe I can make room in my fleet somehow. I'd want to do the HO conversion at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyChrome View Post
          But both are on the road with cold a/c which means a lot.
          You just had to mention that, didn't ya? This is something I'm still to finish on my truck, and come hell or high water this is the last summer I'm spending without A/C!

The Towncar, we can turn it into a semi-clone of Scott's car, that thing moves pretty darn good. HO swap with GT heads and proper exhaust, big brakes up front, discs in the rear, regear if you think you need one, hell we can even do the 4-wheel ABS that Donald and John and soon enough Jay are running. You know the drill, you tell me what you want and magic happens
          The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Comment

Mark VII magic first
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

lol, yes indeed, but I am allowed to plan ahead

Comment

Working...
              X