No announcement yet.

new to site, been creeping a few weeks here are some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i spent about two weeks trying to find a gauge pod that wouldnt look bad. I dont think a pillar pods look good in older cars besides maybe foxbody mustangs. during my search I found this one from autometer. its made for newer superdutys and dodge rams. i had to trim some off the back and put screws threw the pod into the edge of trim going across the windshield so it is very secure. it was also black and i used vinyl dye, its close enough.

Comment

i dont know about the 90-91 column, the 89 doesnt have the airbag, it looks just like the 87-91 f series columns. I will be relocating my cruise buttons and installing a new steering wheel soon, am also thinking about putting a b&m floor shifter in it.

Comment

Originally posted by gtracer95 View Post
        i dont know about the 90-91 column, the 89 doesnt have the airbag, it looks just like the 87-91 f series columns. I will be relocating my cruise buttons and installing a new steering wheel soon, am also thinking about putting a b&m floor shifter in it.
        Yep, whole different steering column setup on the '90+ panthers.
        I did get to drive Mr Landyacht's '88(?) Grand Marquis with a ratchet floor shifter before he sold it a few years ago, that was fun.
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I had a ratchet shifter on a full manual reverse pattern vb. That was cool, but I went back to a 5 speed.

Nice wagon, looks great on those 18's.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Working...
          X