This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - Stuff I can bring to Scottfest

That 92 subwoofer that's set up for aftermarket amps (remote and RCA line in - have speaker input wires, but suggest to use line in)
    Will include the brackets I made that will fit an 93 and the stock bracket from the 92: $100 (Tell me before Aug 7 or it stays home and I keep using it in my shed)

ANCHOR box 302 engine mounts and aod trans mount. Make offer (These will go with the beater when it sells unless someone chimes in for them.)

2001 instrument cluster: make offer. (This will go in the trash when I get back if nobody wants it)

The hubcap anchors (qty: 3) and security bolts (qty: 4) with key. make offer. (This will go in the scrap pile if nobody wants them)

K&N Apollo air filter - Black. $50 obo. No snorkel. (Claim it before Aug 7 or it stays at home and gets dumped the next time I clear out parts.)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Will also have a NOS chrome shift knob for 79-89 boxen. Bidding begins at $10

And sedan cargo coils and those KYB Monomax truck shocks with panther lower mount.
    Last edited by sly; 08-01-2017, 06:26 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
      79-91 boxen
      90-91 got the Pre-OD-Button-Aero shift lever; I presume it's a 79-89 lever? What sort of hardware comes in the box with that, e.g. the little spring?

(won't be at ScottFest but if you or another attendee may be willing to mail it, I may be interested, need to survey the condition of my 3)

Current driver: Ranger
      Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
      | 88 TC | 91 GM
      Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
      Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
      | Junkyards

Comment

Originally posted by kishy View Post
        90-91 got the Pre-OD-Button-Aero shift lever; I presume it's a 79-89 lever? What sort of hardware comes in the box with that, e.g. the little spring?

(won't be at ScottFest but if you or another attendee may be willing to mail it, I may be interested, need to survey the condition of my 3)
        Correct, it's been fixed. It's just the knob though, not the full lever.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20170801_173044.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	1282063Click image for larger version

Name:	20170801_173102.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	1282064

Comment

I didn't even know you could get those off. Threaded?

I could use it, I'll say $10 USD plus postage if someone can drop it in the mail sometime somewhere. But if an in-person deal or higher offer comes up I'm expecting you'll let it go that way instead. Shoot me a message if it's looking like it'll be mine please.

Current driver: Ranger
          Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
          | 88 TC | 91 GM
          Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
          Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
          | Junkyards

Comment

Sly, I sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by kishy View Post
              I didn't even know you could get those off. Threaded?

I could use it, I'll say $10 USD plus postage if someone can drop it in the mail sometime somewhere. But if an in-person deal or higher offer comes up I'm expecting you'll let it go that way instead. Shoot me a message if it's looking like it'll be mine please.
              It's press on. The best way is to remove the lever from the shift shaft and remove the old one by any means and then use a rubber mallet to whack on the new one or a rubber chock in a press to press it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                Sly, I sent you a pm.
                Replied.

Comment

I also have civilian KYB front shocks for anyone wanting the front stock-ish float. Should fit 79-02.

Comment

Shift knob is sold.

Comment

Engine/trans mounts still available.

All parts in the list are in the car for the trip except the subwoofer.

List:
                      Sedan Cargo Coils (Moog CC817)
                      KYB MonoMax shocks with bellows installed to protect the shaft (KYB 565010)
                      KYB Gas-A-Just front civi shocks KG4515 (softer ride than police shocks)
                      K&N Apollo enclosed air filter
                      Motor Mounts (Anchor 2437, 2438 - Branded Federated Auto Parts)
                      Trans mount (Anchor 2464)

Comment

Springs are SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                        X