• Show
Clear All

my 1989 mercury grand marquis gs

Click image for larger version

Name:	89gmq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1303975

seeing as i have a baby on the way and trying to save for a house I must sell my beloved 1989 mercury grandmarquis gs
    car has 242k on the lopo and body. car is a tow package car has 3:73 posi class 3 hitch and trailer wiring. rear end was rebuilt years ago has big brake swap. lifted in the back a bit. lopo has 242k on it lopo has ho upper runs great gets 21-22 mpg highway. transmissions was rebuilt 10 years ago has a mild transgo shiftkit in it. car has hpps with good tires. it gets regular oil changes I just recently put a new battery and right front caliper on it as well as led driving lights 3g is new about less then 2 years ago. also new rear brake line dec 2013 I only put about 5,000 miles a year on it. the ac does work. the car does have some rust on fenders, rear quarters trunk and door jams. it does leak water on passenger side floor every hard rain. power locks do not work. scott and ivan have done much of the work to the car messege me if you have any questions i'm asking 1,100 or best offer. I hope it goes to some one here i dont really want to sell it on craigslist. like i said I must sell it I cant really afford to keep 3 cars any more. thanks guys I also have spare parts for car as well if you want spare fenders header panel fuel pump and other things. also if someone is serious about buying I could deliver it to scottfest if need be
    Last edited by gabegt90; 08-06-2017, 10:38 PM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Price now 1000 or best offer

Comment

very interested gabe.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Weekly bump

Comment

priced dropped now to 800 or make me an offer I really need to sell this car I dont want this car to go to junk yard make me an offer worst I can say is no. title in hand I'll post some new pics here soon

Comment

Hate to see this go to waste. I would literally donate a bit of money to someone local to save this car. Let me know guys. Can't afford to buy much here but I will help the community where prices are reasonable. Seriously, let me know.

Comment

Car has been sold someone from my work has bought her she will get driven ill still see car around

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                Car has been sold someone from my work has bought her she will get driven ill still see car around
                Great
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                X