ScottFest 2017 Pictures & Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottFest 2017 Pictures & Videos

Post pictures and videos here. Dyno Vids, and the rest coming soon, hopefully.

Here's the link to the photos I took, I uploaded them to Imgur, but I'm not spending time rearranging the damn things tonight into chronological order, that's how they uploaded, that interface sucks. http://imgur.com/a/VfGys
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Yellow Mustang at the Dyno shop.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I watched all the dyno videos but lost track of which ones are actually the pulls themselves (one of which I screwed up by punching it too hard and downshifting it). So here they are in no particular order:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry I didn't get videos of everyone else's pulls, my phone was almost full until I finally switched it to put the stuff on the SD card. I did record Sly's dyno runs for him, so please excuse the amateur camera work when he eventually posts it.

Loot scored from the Junkyard:

Rear Box Police Swaybar (front was being difficult)
                140mph police speedometer w/51k showing
                Big tan leather triangle/tilt headrests
                spare tire cover and hook
                EGR actuator
                Body plug (2)

The 351 police box may be one of the last ones to turn up in the yard, it was super rare, manual NON-reclining seats, optioned with cruise, had the ticket light, very little rust but some bumps and bruises. 2.73 trac lok rear end! Even had a couple motorola police bits still in it. I should have gotten pictures. Thain saved the brackets, Matt grabbed the oil cooler brackets since the oil cooler busted when he tried to take it out. I got to ride hanging off the side of the front end loader so they could tip it forward for rear end access.
                Last edited by sxcpotatoes; 08-16-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Who had the Mustang 73?
                  03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                  02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                  08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                  12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

That was the shop owner's, that he's had since back in HS. Scott told us about cruising the old main drag and showed us a video from youtube that it was in IIRC.

Comment

Pretty awesome guys. Who put down the best numbers?

Comment

thain put down 225 hp, unsure about the torque.

i have known the shop owner since high school, yes he used to cruise high street in the 1980's with that very same car. Ray was the president of the pottstown cruising preservation society. we tried!! town just is not the same without the cruise strip.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

at 2:40 you can see Ray walking up to someone in their car......the speed shop is there but it's the bicycle shop back in 93.

mustang in this one

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

225 hp @ 102 mph, 275 ft-lb @ 81 mph. In rippems thats 4574 rpm and 3632 rpm respectively. I kinda wish the graph had come out in rpm vs speed, but its not all that big a deal to calculate it.

It wasn't overly thrilled with life over about 5100. Not sure if its ignition failure or valve float. Dyno dude said ignition, but I have no clue what the valve springs are so its a toss up. The coil is a red MSD knockoff from Summit probably 10 years ago, the wires are probably at least 5 years old but they are good Taylor Spiro-Pro, plugs I think are about 2 years old, they went in when I swapped the cam. Not totally sure about the cap and rotor, not newer than the plugs for sure but possibly older. Not as old as the wires.
                            Last edited by gadget73; 08-16-2017, 06:15 PM.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DynoRun1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1282099Click image for larger version

Name:	DynoRun3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	1282100

Comment

Working...
                              X