This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Crown Victoria P7A $500 OBO

Bought her earlier this year hoping to get it in good enough shape to drive to work in the spring and summer. Ended up needing way more than even I expexted. Tranmission rebuilt, brake parts replaced, Hawk HPS pads installed front & rear, front and rear suspension rebuilt. Has sticky 255/50/R17 summer tires at all four corners and KYB McPherson struts on the rear. Has current inspection valid through 9/2018. Water pump, timing chain, and other parts included with purchase. Car is 99% rust free with just a few tiny spots along the rocker panels. Frame is clean and solid. Pictures/video available if you'd like.

Issues:
    -Motor has heavy rod knock- best to bring a trailer though I won't stop you from trying to drive it home if you're feeling adventurous.

-Needs alignment, pulls to the right at a cruise.

-Interior is trashed.

-AC doesn't work (condenser was dinked so I just had it and the lines coming off of it removed).

-Front airbags and plastic rocker panel trim removed.

Located in 14534 NY call/text (585)-seven54-7three3one or PM me on here.

This would make a good circle track, figure 8, LeMons, or field car. Or a daily driver if you replace/rebuild the motor and fix the alignment.
    '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
    '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
    '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

pics of interior?

Comment

Video showcase from a few days ago showing the tiny surface rust spots, rod knock, and other stuff. First eight minutes show you the major faults with the car: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnL6gFOSrmo

I tried uploading additional pics but I keep seeing a red circle (says undefined when I hover the mouse over it), had the same issue in the build thread. They're only ~4 MB jpegs not sure why it's doing this.
      Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 10-24-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Car is sold, mods please lock/delete this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X