Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1304070Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	1304071
    Attached Files
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Sweet car. I love the color combo. There were so many options available for those cars. I had a 78 TB and a 79 Cougar. Care to share more details on your TB ?

Comment

Purchased from the original owner the husband passed and she got to old to drive it. It had clear vinyl seat covers and large floor mats installed (seen in the trunk) since it was new, which I removed.
      The front of the engine was covered in grease leaking around the front cover. Installed a double roller timing chain, water pump, Performer intake, new 750 Quick Fuel VS carb, rear overload springs, new tires, replaced all the marker lite bulbs, fuel pump, some new heater and rad hoses, new radiator, fuel lines, new anti freeze distilled water mix,
      added dual exhaust with walker fx mufflers possibly forgetting something. Have all the recites.
      Checked the brakes, greased the wheel brgs. New high end shocks all around. New plugs, wires, cap, rotor
      Had about 115K on it now about 117k. hasnt used any oil and havent seen any other leaks.
      Did compression check looked good.
      Engine 351W , 2.50 rear gears. Changed trany fluid and filter in the FX trans.
      The fuel gauge and clock are the only things not working.
      Only thing i dont like is the analog oem radio.
      Has AC but had not been converted and didnt reinstall after resealing the leaks around the front cover. The system was really low, heat works.
      Underneath is really clean blew my muffler shop guy away but its been garage kept since new.
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Working...
      X