This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB, stock premium sound radio

Looking for a premium sound radio, the kind that paired with the football amp. I believe this would have used the two rectangle plugs. Needs to be 89- with the mounting ears, not the later style that used the U shaped release tool.

If you happen to have the plugs for it, I'd consider that a bonus.
    Last edited by gadget73; 12-06-2017, 12:57 AM.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

I can look through my radio stock. If you send me your email via pm, I can send you pictures of what I have.

Comment

Dude, I might have you hooked up. I've got a few with the square connectors. I'll take a pic tonight of my stock.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I've got the one from my wagon, worked when removed.

LOUD EXHAUST IS FUN! AM I SHOUTING?
        1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

Comment

Dat not be what he wants, especially since it's got the later connectors. This reminds me... I'll get that pic when I get home, dammit. He wants the one with four preset buttons and the nice volume knob and stuff. Really nice deck that is.
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I'm actually pretty sure I have the wanted radio and the football to go with it. But it's from a year that has the manual amp knob, I'm not sure exactly how that affects compatibility from year to year, application to application. I need to bench test it since I've never used either piece since purchase.

Current driver: Ranger
            Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
            | 88 TC | 91 GM
            Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
            Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
            | Junkyards

Comment

86VickyLX kindly donated one with plugs from his stash, so I have a working radio in the car. Old style radio with late style plugs. Originals were hacked anyway, so F it.

Thanks for the responses though.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
              X