For Sale- Almost anything box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale- Almost anything box

My "new" wagon are not going to get built.

Stuff is in PA with Ivan.

I have way too much to list.

Arizona car, 88 Colony Park LS, bad engine, no rust.

Many nos parts, Many 1st quality upgrades to the 89 body. HO engine is gone. Redone brown leather interior, 135mph speedo, abs, custom stainless exhaust, plus much crap, Custom wagon cover etc. etc. etc.

My personal situation means my decades with boxes must end.

If interested PM me.

Jay
    Last edited by jaywish; 12-06-2017, 05:12 PM.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

probably should mention many body parts most striped faired and primed.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Do you have an intact EVAP system? I’m tired of getting blasted with fumes every time I uncap the gas tank for a fill up on my ‘87 Colony Park. Somebody removed it and capped the ports before my ownership.
      1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
      2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - February 2018
      1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
      2018 VW Golf GTI - February 2018-February 2021 (was a lease)
      2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - May 2019 (it's road legal!)

2019 VW Golf Alltrack company provided April 2019 - Present
      2012 Fiat 500 5 speed - January 2021-Present
      2003 Audi A6 Allroad 6 speed July 2021-Present

Comment

Ivan would you take a look and see?
        02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

What do you mean by an intact EVAP system? IF you need the charcoal canister yes it's there, but the steel line to it are part of your car.

Also I should probably mention that whatever you guys want you'll probably have to make a big list and then Jay will have to come down and package and ship as I simply don't have the time for this.
          The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
          The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

hmm might be interested in a the full length lower quarter panel pieces if they are rust free. I'll try to look over my wagon and see if there's anything else. I def need the hold down for the spare tire. the rod and the wing nut, and the lug nut wrench.
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Have a nice full size right side cut and preped ready to install. Left I think is good but has been previously repaired. if no one wants to buy the rust free 88 body then I guess it could be cut.
              02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Rust free wagon is honestly quite tempting.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

rust free wagon + motor from John's 92 GMQ = solution.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It is almost like a complete kit with everything done in the 89. That was the plan but with the 300hp 3.7 V6.
                    02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

I would almost be willing to pay Ivan to finish it... but I bought the truck wagon... and I like it. Could stand more go though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        Rust free wagon is honestly quite tempting.
                        Do it! Car is beautiful, would absolutely hate to see it get scrapped or cut up for parts.

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                        rust free wagon + motor from John's 92 GMQ = solution.
                        There ya go!

Originally posted by sly View Post
                        I would almost be willing to pay Ivan to finish it... but I bought the truck wagon... and I like it. Could stand more go though.
                        Jay has the money to pay me to finish it, that's not the problem. The problem is I don't want to work on these infernal things anymore, I've had enough bullshit with vehicles to last me a life-time (latest one is in the "what are you working on" thread). I'm finishing what absolutely needs finishing, dumping all the rest, and getting the fuck away from anything and everything that involves working on other people's vehicles.
                        The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                        The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
                          Jay has the money to pay me to finish it, that's not the problem. The problem is I don't want to work on these infernal things anymore, I've had enough bullshit with vehicles to last me a life-time (latest one is in the "what are you working on" thread). I'm finishing what absolutely needs finishing, dumping all the rest, and getting the fuck away from anything and everything that involves working on other people's vehicles.
                          Gotcha. And I understand.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

So is anybody interested in all of it ?

Many thousands invested. Pretty much a complete set of upgrades to the box with or without an engine. The rust free body needs a header and it is included.

The rear is completely rebuilt with new ford bearings, races, seals, gears, and one of the last new 28 spline posi carries along with completely redone 08-11 disks, new control arm bushings. etc. etc. I believe there is about 10K on that.

The car was well done except for the fact that it rusted out.

Check the sig.

Hell the exhaust cost me over $1,400.

I am sure that
                            02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

i don't have any money or room for it. sorry. can't have unregistered vehicles here unless they are indoors and i do not have a garage yet.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                              X