PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!

Thread: For Sale- Almost anything box

I post a lot...

Default For Sale- Almost anything box

My "new" wagon are not going to get built.

Stuff is in PA with Ivan.

I have way too much to list.

Arizona car, 88 Colony Park LS, bad engine, no rust.

Many nos parts, Many 1st quality upgrades to the 89 body. HO engine is gone. Redone brown leather interior, 135mph speedo, abs, custom stainless exhaust, plus much crap, Custom wagon cover etc. etc. etc.

My personal situation means my decades with boxes must end.

If interested PM me.

Jay
    Last edited by jaywish; 12-06-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    GMN donor. 89 Colony Park LS Mods>HO, 4 spray injectors, 2.25SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 93 CV radio, Kenwood Speakers, 16" HPP wheels, 225-60/16 BFG advantage TA's, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft, HELLA H4's SS ultras H1 highs. It needs rear interior trim & headliner. Please help

03 Marauder DPB, Silver Stars, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector.

02 SL500 Silver Arrow pretty much done, nice ride, Maybe for sale

I post a lot...

probably should mention many body parts most striped faired and primed.
    GMN donor. 89 Colony Park LS Mods>HO, 4 spray injectors, 2.25SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 93 CV radio, Kenwood Speakers, 16" HPP wheels, 225-60/16 BFG advantage TA's, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft, HELLA H4's SS ultras H1 highs. It needs rear interior trim & headliner. Please help

Do you have an intact EVAP system? Iím tired of getting blasted with fumes every time I uncap the gas tank for a fill up on my Ď87 Colony Park. Somebody removed it and capped the ports before my ownership.
    1993 Ford F-150 Flareside - July 2010 - August 2013
    2008 Jeep Patriot company provided - January 2012 - October 2013
    2004 Ford Mustang - September 2013 - Present
    2011 Jeep Patriot company provided - October 2013 - June 2015
    2012 Jeep Patriot company provided - June 2015 - Present
    1987 Mercury Colony Park GS - August 2015 - Present
    2003 EZGO TXT - March 2015 - Present (it's road legal!)

I post a lot...

Ivan would you take a look and see?

drink a beer, grow a beard, cut it, grind it, weld it back His Royal Ghostliness's Avatar

What do you mean by an intact EVAP system? IF you need the charcoal canister yes it's there, but the steel line to it are part of your car.

Also I should probably mention that whatever you guys want you'll probably have to make a big list and then Jay will have to come down and package and ship as I simply don't have the time for this.
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
    The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

hmm might be interested in a the full length lower quarter panel pieces if they are rust free. I'll try to look over my wagon and see if there's anything else. I def need the hold down for the spare tire. the rod and the wing nut, and the lug nut wrench.
    -Phil

+'82 Ford LTD-S Police Car. 351w, 2bbl 2150 Carb, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. 86 Valve Body with a Baumann Shift kit.
    +1975 Maverick- Fuel injected 302, Trickflow 170 heads, XE270 cam, explorer intakes, 24# injectors, custom tune. T5 transmission, 3.55 Yukon Trac-Lok rear.
    +1989 Mercury Colony Park "Large Marge" Lopo 302. 3.55L K-Code Tow package, Big brake swap, rear discs, HO intake/TB.

I post a lot...

Have a nice full size right side cut and preped ready to install. Left I think is good but has been previously repaired. if no one wants to buy the rust free 88 body then I guess it could be cut.

Rust free wagon is honestly quite tempting.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

I'm an air-conditioned gypsy gadget73's Avatar

rust free wagon + motor from John's 92 GMQ = solution.

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE, triple black (Timewarp) - poly front bushings, KYB struts and shocks, Holley SystemMax1 lower intake, SilverFox AOD valve body,

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Quote Originally Posted by phayzer5 View Post
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

I post a lot...

It is almost like a complete kit with everything done in the 89. That was the plan but with the 300hp 3.7 V6.

I would almost be willing to pay Ivan to finish it... but I bought the truck wagon... and I like it. Could stand more go though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 88 MGM (SOLD), 93 Vic, 2000 Crown Vic, 2003 Expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

drink a beer, grow a beard, cut it, grind it, weld it back His Royal Ghostliness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 87gtVIC View Post
    Rust free wagon is honestly quite tempting.
    Do it! Car is beautiful, would absolutely hate to see it get scrapped or cut up for parts.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget73 View Post
    rust free wagon + motor from John's 92 GMQ = solution.
    There ya go!

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    I would almost be willing to pay Ivan to finish it... but I bought the truck wagon... and I like it. Could stand more go though.
    Jay has the money to pay me to finish it, that's not the problem. The problem is I don't want to work on these infernal things anymore, I've had enough bullshit with vehicles to last me a life-time (latest one is in the "what are you working on" thread). I'm finishing what absolutely needs finishing, dumping all the rest, and getting the fuck away from anything and everything that involves working on other people's vehicles.
    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Quote Originally Posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
    Jay has the money to pay me to finish it, that's not the problem. The problem is I don't want to work on these infernal things anymore, I've had enough bullshit with vehicles to last me a life-time (latest one is in the "what are you working on" thread). I'm finishing what absolutely needs finishing, dumping all the rest, and getting the fuck away from anything and everything that involves working on other people's vehicles.
    Gotcha. And I understand.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 88 MGM (SOLD), 93 Vic, 2000 Crown Vic, 2003 Expedition
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

I post a lot...

So is anybody interested in all of it ?

Many thousands invested. Pretty much a complete set of upgrades to the box with or without an engine. The rust free body needs a header and it is included.

The rear is completely rebuilt with new ford bearings, races, seals, gears, and one of the last new 28 spline posi carries along with completely redone 08-11 disks, new control arm bushings. etc. etc. I believe there is about 10K on that.

The car was well done except for the fact that it rusted out.

Check the sig.

Hell the exhaust cost me over $1,400.

I am sure that

i don't have any money or room for it. sorry. can't have unregistered vehicles here unless they are indoors and i do not have a garage yet.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

If a little more explanation/description could be provided on the current state of each vehicle maybe I would be less confused.

Hard to tell what vehicle is being refereed to at times through the posts above.

When "header" is mentioned. Is that a header panel, or an exhaust manifold? Just not quite sure what is actually offered with each respective vehicle at the moment.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

The 88 is the Arizona wagon. Rust-free car with seized engine (didn't matter cause Mustang drivetrain swap). 100% stock AFAIK, no mods whatsoever. That's the one that has the cracked header panel (comes with a spare IIRC).

The '89 was the original wagon Jay had. That's the one with the big brakes up front, disc rear with limited-slip, custom exhaust, custom interior, and ABS install mostly done. Doors and front fenders and hood and header panel were removed for stripping the vinyl off in preparation for new vinyl (that is, NOS Ford vinyl, not aftermarket bullshit). There was also some painting done to them, edging IIRC. Right rear quarter panel got cut off, an entire rust-free quarter panel was supposed to go in its place (and is available). Engine is gone, again cause 2012 Mustang drivetrain swap.

There are 3 sets of wheels - beautiful turbines on the '88, and the '89 has a set of HPPs with Eagle RSAs and a set of '96-'97 16" Towncar wheels with GoodYear and Dunlop dedicated winter tires on them. The Townie wheels can also be used on a Mk7 as oddly enough they do not stick out very far, must be cause of the 215 winter tires as opposed to the standard 225s.

I post a lot...

Yes the Arizona 88 is an LS with a 3.08? posi rear.