No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, I cannot make it down this year.
    I'm sorry mangs. I might be able to make it next year; pending career change.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

if anyone has a drivers side seat switch for my 86 town car i would appreciate it.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

What do those look like?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          if anyone has a drivers side seat switch for my 86 town car i would appreciate it.
          I can't recall if my 84 had a power seat, but you can ha e any parts from it you need

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
            Yeah, sly, that boner airbed (the baffles were destroyed internally on 1/3 of it resulting in a massive hump on one side, it came that way) was thrown out. I have two more of the same model (they were either $3 or $6 each at the salvage goods store) w/built-in pump.

Holy frackumole! I just checked the turnpike pricing for PA. F-that! To cross the entire state from the Ohio border to Morgantown exit it's $44.45 (6h20m), taking 80 and jogging down to 76 near Harrisburg to Morgantown is $6.25 (6h50m), and avoiding all tolls entirely is (6h53m) looking like the way to go. I'll drive 3 minutes longer (and maybe some hills) to save $6.25. That's an entire breakfast (counting tip, depending on where you go)! And driving the extra half hour to save $38 is a no-brainer.

Also, this caught my eye on CL, Scott do you have a Cub Cadet PTO Snowblower (if this is one)? https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/g...637592274.html If it will work for your tractor(s) and want me to bring it out, let me know.
            not a cub cadet snowblower. thanks anyway

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Looks like a FMC Bolens to me.
              http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/...50-buffalo-ny/
              Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
              ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
              ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
              ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I hope you guys have a great time I have to work I’m sure I’ll make it out there sometime again

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
                  Thanks! Glad I don't have to go get it. So is the head count 8-10 so far? I know Jay is planning on stopping by on Saturday and he's bringing a buddy last I heard, but they're not staying the weekend/night or anything afaik. Anybody hear anything from Matt? I haven't seen him post on here lately now that I think about it.
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

matt is on his way here, he left about an hr ago.

it rained real hard last night, thinking of getting some fish for the passenger side of my 06....i have it parked on the upslope and there is a pond in the back seat floor area today. could anyone recommend a good air bubbler that won't drain the battery?

this is the in house room for beds situation.....one person in moms old room. one person on small sofa downstairs if they dont mind legs dangling i have room for two queen airbeds in my room, and two spots for a smaller sleeping area, someone could use my 45 degree sleeping bag and sleeping pad. one on my sofa.

it's gonna be super sticky. i say we stay cool however we can. smaller group means we can cover more area.

Comment

Oh, I got regular kettle cooked potato chips, and mesquite bbq flavor. Sorry David, they're made on equipment that may be cross contaminated with tree nut oils. All of them had that warning. They sold the family chip company off to some international/Canadian firm a couple years back and put a 22yo in charge or something last I read about it.
                      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                        What do those look like?

so do we have a head count? Just wondering how much corn to buy. Dozen ears ? More?
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                          Oh, I got regular kettle cooked potato chips, and mesquite bbq flavor. Sorry David, they're made on equipment that may be cross contaminated with tree nut oils. All of them had that warning. They sold the family chip company off to some international/Canadian firm a couple years back and put a 22yo in charge or something last I read about it.
                          Thats everything nowadays it seems. lol No biggie.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X