No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm totally game for cave, train, hike, in that order! All of them sound fun. Did we get enough people for the dyno? John's tune is apparently way off and the computer is a psycho, so I wonder if he will be race ready...
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Not enough people for the dyno.
      I really hope he will be race ready by next week.

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Depends on if I can get that settled and if it has ac by then. If not I'll be driving something else....

Comment

I may have to drive the '02, the wagons won't be ready for all the extry parts to go home with me by then so no need to bring the truck. The '91 is getting aligned this week from big brake job, and needs a tranny service, easiest thing to do is get the '02 checked out and bring extra oil for what it burns on the way out and back.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
            Depends on if I can get that settled and if it has ac by then. If not I'll be driving something else....
            You don't need no stinkin' A/C.

-ryan s.
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

You can't use the ac on the track anyway...

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

I'm out this year, because... reasons. Reasons that ill explain soon enough.

Have fun y'all

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                  You don't need no stinkin' A/C.

-ryan s.
                  I disagree. And it's not for the track its to and from the track and whatnot.

Comment

My determining factor on whether the Continental went to Carlisle was the AC, so I absolutely understand.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                      My determining factor on whether the Continental went to Carlisle was the AC, so I absolutely understand.
                      I still have not had time to reassemble the AC clutch on the MegaMerc, I understand too.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

2018 in my area has broken all records for rainfall. We may not be able to park in the yard due to this. We had another four inches of rain in the past 24 hours. As of today I cannot even mow there is 2 inches of water in the back yard.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Will there be room for tents??

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

yes it should be ok near the pine trees. bring a ground cloth to go under the tent. it is going to be humid.
                            forecest looks good for next weekend......we will have rain up to wednesday tho.
                            might be a good idea to bring a fan. there are two outside gfci's on the new shed. one in front one in back.

there is room for people to sleep in the tool shed. there is an a/c in the window.
                            there is a free bed in my mothers old bedroom.
                            there is space upstairs in the a/c. bring something to sleep on. i do not have any cots.
                            there is a small sofa someone could sleep on in the living room.

also i have several tents. two one person tents and two two person tents.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Got a raft? Might be wise to put the tent on one
                              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i cant stand it outside for more than 20 minutes at a time. so sticky.

Comment

Working...
                                X