No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want me to bring any veggies? Corn, tomatoes, etc? Just let me know. Corn is good this year, but I don't want to bring it if we aren't going to bother with it.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 88grandmarq View Post
      we can start our own festival for southern people, Scott B
      Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
      I second this motion. Party at Eric's farm
      Hell yeah, I'm game once we get settled.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

corn and some firm large tomatoes for burgers. don't go nuts.

we need a head count.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Sorry Scott, I will be away for work.
          Have fun guys.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Should I get some onions or peppers for burgers too? Anyone want fruit? The farm stand I go to has whatever is in season. This time of year it should be melons, apples, pears, plums, and peaches. Maybe strawberries and/or cherries too.
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Anything specific you need? I was thinking chips and homemade pasta salad, but I'm not sure what else to bring.

John and I are coming, so add 2 to the head count. If the cars cant park in the yard, where will they go?

Also I call dibs on one of the air conditioned areas!
              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

the pasta salad was good phil.

thain maybe 2 peppers and a two large onions......and cherries and peaches.....your offering to mother, i cant keep cherries in stock.

aldi is right up the road.....and several other stores. bring something that is only found in your neck of the woods if you want (no one has to) make things more interesting for all....maybe just me i love food.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

ok, corn, peppers, onions, peaches, cherries. I'll bring my cooler too, figure we'll likely need the space and it makes a handy transport container for food.

Bringing the Towncar, so plenty of trunk. Can't bring the pukey diesel car, it leaks way too bad and I don't have the parts to get it fixed in time. Also kinda have some unrelated things going on and my mind just is not in a place where I can concentrate enough to want to tear into that injection pump.

Comment

I'd like to reserve an air-conditioned area if possible, I'm bringing a queen size air bed, and my lady friend is coming along with me this year. I will bring a tarp and my tent just in case. Shed might be fine as long as there's no mice (she's terrified of mice).
                    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
                      I'd like to reserve an air-conditioned area if possible, I'm bringing a queen size air bed, and my lady friend is coming along with me this year. I will bring a tarp and my tent just in case. Shed might be fine as long as there's no mice (she's terrified of mice).
                      You have a better airbed this year right?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

need to pick up an air mattress as well. Also requesting AC space, I dislike sweating.

Comment

i need a drivers side seat switch for the lss if anyone has a spare....i cant adjust the seat.

Comment

I may have one. Need to find John a climate control, I'll see if I can dig up a seat switch. If not I can probably fix yours.

Comment

ok I know I have one here someplace, but I can't find it. If I can't come up with one by then, I'll fix yours.

Comment

Yeah, sly, that boner airbed (the baffles were destroyed internally on 1/3 of it resulting in a massive hump on one side, it came that way) was thrown out. I have two more of the same model (they were either $3 or $6 each at the salvage goods store) w/built-in pump.

Holy frackumole! I just checked the turnpike pricing for PA. F-that! To cross the entire state from the Ohio border to Morgantown exit it's $44.45 (6h20m), taking 80 and jogging down to 76 near Harrisburg to Morgantown is $6.25 (6h50m), and avoiding all tolls entirely is (6h53m) looking like the way to go. I'll drive 3 minutes longer (and maybe some hills) to save $6.25. That's an entire breakfast (counting tip, depending on where you go)! And driving the extra half hour to save $38 is a no-brainer.

Also, this caught my eye on CL, Scott do you have a Cub Cadet PTO Snowblower (if this is one)? https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/g...637592274.html If it will work for your tractor(s) and want me to bring it out, let me know.
                                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X