https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Mercur...ZaXVQB&vxp=mtr

very nice for sure.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

For just under 3 large that's not bad. Leaves enough meat on the bone to swap that boat anchor smogger 302 for an '86+ noninterference SEFI 302 and that weak early AOD for an '88+ unit, among other things. Love those little '79 only touches like the seat controls. The early hood pinstripes are sweet, love they just follow the crease all the way down the front clip. It's like a waterfall of sexy.
      '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
      '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
      '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Very nice Merc. I like the colors ! Too bad it is a '79. Hard to find those in decent condition. Hope it will find a good home.

Comment

The car was bid up to 4,999.00 and did not reach the reserve.
          Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
          For just under 3 large that's not bad. Leaves enough meat on the bone to swap that boat anchor smogger 302 for an '86+ noninterference SEFI 302 and that weak early AOD for an '88+ unit, among other things. Love those little '79 only touches like the seat controls. The early hood pinstripes are sweet, love they just follow the crease all the way down the front clip. It's like a waterfall of sexy.

Comment

Working...
          X