Brake line adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake line adapters

Does anyone one need the adapter for the big brake line. 🤦🏼*♂️ by mistake I ordered 2 quantity and didn’t see that 1 quality is 5 pieces 😂😂 now i got extras. I will be keeping 2 for me

I could use that. PM sent

88 Country Squire
    86 Colony Park, non-op'd
    89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

I could use one (or two) pair as well, the brakes are getting to where they are going to need replaced on the '91 (my mechanic said, do all the calipers, rotors, etc) so perfect time for the big brake upgrade. Sending PM.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I've told people these exist for purchase, they look at me like I'm a space alien or something. Glad someone else was able to prove their existence.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

they dooo exist
          Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Working...
          X