CFI running rich, where to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the vacuum thingy.
    There is no electric one on the EEC-IV CFI cars (I never found one in my car, nor does the EVTM show one existing in the EEC diagrams)

Current driver: wagon
    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
    | 88 TC | 91 GM
    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
    | Junkyards

Comment

The vac line is visible in the photo, it’s a short line connected to a hard line. I’ll have to trace it and see where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdofprey View Post
        The vac line is visible in the photo, it’s a short line connected to a hard line. I’ll have to trace it and see where it goes.
        That post seemed out of order, I meant to reply with a quote from gadget but can't edit now (time limit on edits?)

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        If you've got a vacuum line going nowhere, thats probably it.

Comment

yeah... time limit is 20 or 30 minutes for regular users.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by kishy View Post
            Yeah, the vacuum thingy.
            There is no electric one on the EEC-IV CFI cars (I never found one in my car, nor does the EVTM show one existing in the EEC diagrams)
            maybe thats what the ported vac switch does then. Again, assumptions on my part that the controls are basically the same as the SEFI cars and the only real difference is the injector and intake arrangement.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
            X