Complete 88 Grand Marq Part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete 88 Grand Marq Part out

hey everyone.. finances are a bit tight so im parting ways with my stash of parts. it was my wifes first car and has a around 110k. had some pretty bad frame rot to the point i didnt want her driving it. so i stripped the whole car. anything you need i probably got it. car was straight with no body damage. only body panels im selling are 88-91 specific (header panel, bumpers, etc.) please feel free to ask. too much little stuff to make an accurate list.

also i dont have an easy way of posting pics, so if you have interest in something, pm me and i can text pics.
    Last edited by marquis_82_withneons; 02-13-2018, 10:29 AM.
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

color of interior?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
      color of interior?
      light grey, im keeping seats and carpet. rest is up for grabs including full dash.
      Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
      Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
      Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

I pm you. transmission would be good too but shipping would probably be alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
          I pm you. transmission would be good too but shipping would probably be alot.
          Shipping might be less than you think. I think I saw something on car-part.com that listed their shipping fees as topping out at $350 for a complete cross country engine shipping job. Two guys can easily lift a tranny, and greyhound runs a freight shipping business on the side (probably using the bays under the side of the buses). I mean 350 is way too much to pay to transport a trans, but if you could get the job done for $100 or thereabouts it may be a deal for a known good trans vs junkyard with 0-60 day warranty.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

keeping engine and harness. trans may be on the table but not sure yet

Comment

How about a drivers side headlight bezel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                How about a drivers side headlight bezel?

i have 2 full sets, one set is a little nicer. id like to keep them as pairs.

ALSO, to anyone who has inquired about parts already, i appologize for the delays. its very difficult around my work schedule to no only find boxes but to then get shipping quotes before they close.. i should be sorting things soon

Comment

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
                  i have 2 full sets, one set is a little nicer. id like to keep them as pairs.

ALSO, to anyone who has inquired about parts already, i appologize for the delays. its very difficult around my work schedule to no only find boxes but to then get shipping quotes before they close.. i should be sorting things soon
                  Understood.

Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Okay, after further examination, I need more than a bezel - there is nothing left to attach it to. I need a header panel - a complete one if available. Do you have one, and if so, how much? I know you're busy, so just get back with me when you can.

Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                      Okay, after further examination, I need more than a bezel - there is nothing left to attach it to. I need a header panel - a complete one if available. Do you have one, and if so, how much? I know you're busy, so just get back with me when you can.

i do have the header panel. however indiana may be a bit of a drive for you haha

Comment

Originally posted by marquis_82_withneons View Post
                        i do have the header panel. however indiana may be a bit of a drive for you haha
                        Yeah, I'm in NC. That would be a bit far to drive.

Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Do you happen to have one or both of the front door courtesy light lenses with the tabs still in tact (like the picture) and/or the battery clamp? If so, how much. I live in Nova Scotia (Canada).
                          sigpic

Comment

I am working on the battery hold down for you. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

there's no rush. It's all good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X