Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 CV in STL

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d...495071493.html

If someone wants me to check it out let me know as this is in my home town area.
    These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

FU! LoL figures...

Ash and I were just out that way and we would have totally checked into that. FML...
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I can check it out if you want. Not sure how much it would be to ship tho. I'd get it but I'd likely be living in it if I brought another car home, lol..
      These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

Interesting roof choice given that it's not a super well-optioned car (base wheel covers, doesn't have interval wipers, cornering lamps, illuminated entry, bumper rub strips, power seats, possibly no rear defrost either).
        Last edited by kishy; 02-15-2018, 02:44 PM.

Current driver: Ranger
        Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
        | 88 TC | 91 GM
        Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
        Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
        | Junkyards

Comment

Good eye. I noticed the roof and immediately assumed it was fully loaded. No longer interested haha. Although for $1,300 it's not a bad deal but in this case it wouldn't be my car and isn't my money. She knows what she wants...
          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
          1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
          X