This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hpp

Does anyone have one hpp for sale just need one since one of mine has a dent dont need the tires shipped to 75228 Dallas texas

Bump. Moved to looking to buy forum.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I have one I nabbed for a spare but it doesn't match my set... I'll get a pic and if it matches yours... I even have a 16" wheel shipping box ready for just such an occasion
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
        I have one I nabbed for a spare but it doesn't match my set... I'll get a pic and if it matches yours... I even have a 16" wheel shipping box ready for just such an occasion
        What do you mean it dosent match your set aren’t all hpp the same yeah post some pics when you have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
          What do you mean it dosent match your set aren’t all hpp the same yeah post some pics when you have a chance
          No, there are 3 variances of HPP wheels. 93-96; 97-98; and 99-02

93-96 have a machine finish lip, 'unfenced' lug circle, and a painted center. Clear coated.
          97-98 have a machine finish lip, 'fenced' / pentagonal border lug circle, and a painted center. Clear coated.
          99-02 have a painted lip (a heavy fill-primer is/was used to fill the ridges), 'fenced' / pentagonal border lug circle, and painted center. Clear coated as well.

Comment

One of the identifiers on the inside of the wheel is the last two digits of the year.

2000 Grand Marquis LS HPP, a hand-me-down in 2008 with 128,000 km; 175,000 km as of July 2014
            mods: air filter box 'tuba', headlight relay harness, J-mod (around 186,350 km), 70mm throttle body, KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, aluminum driveshaft, ARA3 PCM

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
              These are mine i dont know which they are but if there like these let me know how much

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
                These are mine i dont know which they are but if there like these let me know how much
                Those look like the newer painted ones.

Comment

Here's a pic, looks like the patterns match. Hard to tell on the lip... You can see the worst of the curb rash near the weight. I'm pretty sure I already did this, but I will spin it on the wheel balancer at work to look for any bends in the rim or egging before it goes if you want it

As far as price, the junkyard here gets $30 +$15 core for alloy wheels - since that's what I'd pay to get another, that's what I'd want.
                  As far as shipping, I have no clue. It could be 50 bucks or more for all I know, shipping prices have gotten crazy even for things that aren't huge or heavy. I'd just box it up and take it there this weekend to get a shipping price, it would be then before I can get there during business hours.
                  Attached Files
                  Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                  'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                  sigpic
                  85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                    Bump. Moved to looking to buy forum.
                    Could someone remove it I found locally

Comment

Closed.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I was there
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                        X