Name:	WP_20180311_003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1304169Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20180311_004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1304170

Here are pictures of some used radios I have in stock. I have had them for years. Most everything is for sale. Amps shown are free (just pay shipping) do not know if they work. If something interests you, let me know and we can discuss it. Two of the lincoln non JBL stereos might be free + ship as they might not work well or need a new face plate. Really would like to sell the newer Ford radio/cassettes pictured on the lower shelf in one picture.
    Last edited by Mainemantom; 03-11-2018, 11:27 PM.

Hey, I'm interested in the 2002ish AM/FM tape 1.5 din or whatever radio with cassette. My '02 has this horrible media only head unit that isn't wired right and if you turn the car off and turn the key backwards the power interruption turns the radio on to FM on a blank station setting. It sucks. I have a single disc AM/FM CD head unit in the trunk (what was in it) but the CD player doesn't work and it shreds/destroys any disc you put into it. Hence, the need for a factory replacement.

Let me know how much with shipping to 44613, thanks.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
      Hey, I'm interested in the 2002ish AM/FM tape 1.5 din or whatever radio with cassette. My '02 has this horrible media only head unit that isn't wired right and if you turn the car off and turn the key backwards the power interruption turns the radio on to FM on a blank station setting. It sucks. I have a single disc AM/FM CD head unit in the trunk (what was in it) but the CD player doesn't work and it shreds/destroys any disc you put into it. Hence, the need for a factory replacement.

Let me know how much with shipping to 44613, thanks.

Gladly, You have a pm.

Comment

Nice of you to offer these to the forum members
        2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

Working...
        X