Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RockAuto.com - Order Parts and Pay 24 Hours a Day…with Cash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockAuto.com - Order Parts and Pay 24 Hours a Day…with Cash!

No credit card or checking account? No problem!

RockAuto is happy to announce a new convenient cash payment option --with no added fees-- making your RockAuto shopping experience quicker and easier than ever! Save on name brand auto parts with RockAuto’s reliably low prices, and pay for your order with cash at your local 7-Eleven, Casey’s General Store or ACE Cash Express. Visit www.RockAuto.com, add the parts you need to your shopping cart, and choose "Cash at 7-Eleven/Retail Stores" from the payment options drop-down menu. Your order confirmation will include all the information you need to get started. Once you make your payment, we will get to work on your order right away, just as we would if you paid with a credit card.

You can read more about paying with cash here. See all available payment methods here.

RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

Cash what’s cash LOL
    2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

that stuff you waste in vending machines.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I haven't been able to get to rockauto in the past few days. Maybe they have my VPN IP blocked or something. The server keeps timing out and no page will load. Of course I added Ghostery to my browser, so I will have to try disabling that eventually to see if that's what the problem is.
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

This is neat i suppose. But who at this point doesn't have a bank account or credit card? I mean, if you can get online, order and print stuff, but can't pay for it? Weird but i guess people end up in weird situations. Lord knows i have...

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
            This is neat i suppose. But who at this point doesn't have a bank account or credit card? I mean, if you can get online, order and print stuff, but can't pay for it? Weird but i guess people end up in weird situations. Lord knows i have...
            In my case, I fund a lot of my automotive projects with horse trading parts and goods. Those transactions are done in cash, of course.

So this would be handy, since I can't deposit cash too easily with my bank (USAA).
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
            X