New Windshield Source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
    Is that an online quote? I've found they are always wrong, and as soon as they hear in person what car it is they jack their price up massively. It can't hurt to call around though, I'll make some calls. I'll also take my own trim off, and the dash pad out if I have some other company do it
    I gont mine done at safelife they charged me $208 new glass and install looks very good even has the sun shad on top (darker trim on top). Lol i think original did to but the texas sun burned it off haha

Comment

Take a razor blade and slash the glass perpendicular to the crack right at both ends of the crack. It may stop it from spreading. It's worked on a couple cars we've had to keep the crack out of our field of vision, and keep us legal until we could get the windshield replaced.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I will need a new window in this 84 merc wagon i'm getting back on the road. Got a safelite online quote for like $245, but that was with the mobile service.

Comment

Working...
        X