No announcement yet.

Evolving Wagon Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered that Magnaflow x-pipe with the Catalytic Converters. JEGS had it for $365+tax (no discount codes work). The reasons I chose this over the Bassani pipe is because they're the same price, it's stainless, and Summit just changed the "should drop ship from the manufacturer" date to 12/28/20. I jumped on the Jegs order when I saw they had the best price and said it should be sent out 12/10. I know it's probably one of the last parts needed (or at least it goes on after the Transmission goes in), but it's spendy and I don't want Scott to be waiting around on that to finish the car.
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Be prepared for Jegs to push that date back some. I've had that happen on orders before with both them and Summit.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
        Just ordered that Magnaflow x-pipe with the Catalytic Converters. JEGS had it for $365+tax (no discount codes work). The reasons I chose this over the Bassani pipe is because they're the same price, it's stainless, and Summit just changed the "should drop ship from the manufacturer" date to 12/28/20. I jumped on the Jegs order when I saw they had the best price and said it should be sent out 12/10. I know it's probably one of the last parts needed (or at least it goes on after the Transmission goes in), but it's spendy and I don't want Scott to be waiting around on that to finish the car.
        I may look into the magnaflow one. My car is stinky. lol It doesnt botehr me much now but it may in the future. I also like magnaflow.

Originally posted by sly View Post
        Be prepared for Jegs to push that date back some. I've had that happen on orders before with both them and Summit.
        Sounds like he has got time...some time. Though hopefully that is not the case. I know recently the cat-less versions are disappearing across many brands. Now that I could see taking some time to get. The proper ones "catted" maybe are still being made because they are "legal.'
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yep, they pushed the dang order back to "may ship by 1/7/21."

No news back yet from the transmission guy, which also means maybe no extra cost for replacing broken parts), but I don't want to bug him because he does it in his spare time.

I'm sorry if that other wagon is still in your way Scott, I am on vacation this week so I am going to try to call the towing companies out there and see if any of them can take it on ratchet strapped Harbor Freight vehicle dollies and wood blocks without scraping the concrete floor. (and return the vehicle dollies if they don't get ruined in the process)
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
          X