Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tan Door Panels / Door Cards with Arm Rests

These were the door panels I pulled from the super clean 90 CV

The have the full length arm rests, power window switches included - fronts with pigtails. Also come with the lock rod to swap the short arm rests to full length (the lock pull being a slider in the full length vs the pull from the short ones) power mirror switch is also on the front driver.

Rears come with the cig lighter outlets and loose window switch.

They also have all the brackets needed to got from short to full length arm rest and the photos that show where the brackets are to be riveted/screwed into.

Looking to get $50 a pair ($25 ea door) plus shipping or best offer.

I'm not sure what shipping is going to run. Maybe best way would be to ship the 4 cards in a large flat box and the arm rests in a separate box.

Comment or PM if interested.

Thank you,
    -Charles

Still available and open to offers.

Comment

I've got interest in the door cards to be sold separated, is anyone interested in just the armrests?

Comment

I could be interested in just the arm rests. Really just looking for the lenses, but a few spare switches, wood fillers and handle buckets could be handy sometime.
        sigpic

Comment

i could use those speaker pods, if they dont sell with the panels.
          Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
          Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
          Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

I’m interested in anything tan that you have , send me a pm and I’ll shoot you my number thanks

Comment

Pm’d

Comment

Nevermind it wont let me, is anything still availible?

Comment

Originally posted by 87GrandMarq View Post
                  Nevermind it wont let me, is anything still availible?
                  You probably need to reach the 10 posts when they forum software marks you as a member instead of n00b. I think it should allow you to PM once you've reached 10 posts.
                  Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                  ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                  ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                  ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I know he is real busy. I have agreed to buy a bunch of parts quite a while ago. He just needs to get back with me.
                    Last edited by Mainemantom; 08-22-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Oh ok, Im well on my way then. Thanks for the heads up guys. I posted in the wtb section too, Im bound to hear back from someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X