4/10/2018 Cruise to Pottsville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4/10/2018 Cruise to Pottsville.

Myriam the woman that owned the tex mex diner and catered scottfest for us in 2016 needs our help.

her house burned down and they lost everything in the fire including her three dogs. myriam and her husband and children all were not home at the time of the fire.

she is having a benefit dinner at her new workplace tuesday april 10 from 4 pm to 8 pm.

i know this is last minute, i just got the link to the benefit dinner.

The Lodge at Sharp Mountain
    201 South 26th Street, Pottsville, Pennsylvania 17901

THIS IS AN UPDATE ON THE EVENT WILL BE AT THE LODGE AT SHARP MOUNTAIN.
    Benefit to rebuild our house
    Please CALL FOR RESERVATION
    570-622-0622
    OR PM FOR EARLIER ORDER MESSENGER FOR PICK UP ORDERS LIMITED DELIVERY AVAILABLE
    Tacos soft corn tortilla
    Cilantro and onion $ 2 25 ea
    Pork , beef or shredded chicken.
    Chicken posole. $ 8
    Chicken quesadillas $ 10
    Chicken enchiladas $ 14
    Guacamole & chips. $ 8
    And full cash bar open and
    Music by DJ GUARDIAN
    Some delivery available.
    Please share share .

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Any way i can donate? Don't reckon i'll make the drive...

Comment

https://www.gofundme.com/sy9ez-famil...hing-in-a-fire

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Absolutely no way I can get up there on that date. Source loading at work that week, so 12+ hour days for me. Shame, I love her cooking.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I tried to donate but didn't see a paypal link. Don't trust putting my card info online, had bad luck with that before. If someone knows how to send pp lmk please. Sounds like a real hard time, lost their pets too, dang
          96 MGM
          sigpic
          Cruisin up and down the road...

Comment

Working...
          X