Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back again for another try............the reserve is 5K!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again for another try............the reserve is 5K!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Mercur...ZaXVQB&vxp=mtr

Very nice car. Seller should not have shown the paperwork, with the original owners information on the listing. Flippers !

Comment

I like just about everything about that car. Good color inside and out for the 79.
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Nice car, but I really do not like the '79 tail lights. The wider later ones look better IMO.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The tail lights kinda makes the car look like a Buick. Look at the picture of the spare in the trunk. Looks like the front end was out of alignment for a while! WagonMan
          89 Colony Park
          90 Colony Park
          70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Flipper for sure. You can tell that car was tired but had some "plastic surgery" to make it look presentable again. I can see polish that didn't get cleaned out of gaps and a dirty trunk mat. They got lucky the interior cleaned up better than the rest of it. I'd feel gipped giving any more than $2,500 for that.
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
            X