Dorman 961-310 Clip Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dorman 961-310 Clip Nuts

I am attempting to get clip nuts like the ones used to hold the dash pad and various interior trim pieces together. I found Dorman 961-310 set which looks to be close to what I'm looking for. Other than stripping a box at the junkyard, do you think these will work. A picture of one clip nut from my dash.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2683.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1304200

just need to know what screw size its for. If memory serves, interior screws are a #8.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

yeah... take one screw to a real hardware store and look for clip nut/extruded nuts. Should have a few options. At least you can get it sized and find out what size you need.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
      X