Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a 20amp fuse in location 32 on a 2000 mercury grand marquis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t-bird article: http://www.coolcats.net/modifying/199speedo.html

Find the big chip... should be the same pin (37) if it's the same chip. Not sure if that's pulled to ground or voltage... I'm guessing ground. Looks like a ground plane that the jumpers get tied to.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yep, that's the article. Trouble is I couldn't find pin W-2 and I don't think the chip is identical. That or I wasn't clever enough to see they were and just make a jumper like illustrated. Oh well, maybe the next VII we get? This one will be for sale within a week..
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Yeah... I wish the t-bird article had a higher res shot of the board... and I also wish I could find the article on the Taurus digital dash mod. It had the option too.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X