WTB 3.73's for my 8.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 3.73's for my 8.8

looking for some budget gears. new or used, doesnt matter. in a perfect world, a traklok would be lovely, but ill settle for some 3.73s for now and add that in later.
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

will this work?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-8-8-3-...JaDDvP&vxp=mtr
    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

Yes. as long as the gears are in good shape, they will bolt in.
      As for the speedometer... You either need to get a 23 tooth gear for the end of the speedo cable that goes in the transmission, or get a 7 tooth output shaft for the AOD and put a 19 tooth gear in.
      calculator for how many teeth: https://lmr.com/products/Mustang-Spe...ear-Calculator

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
      X