Clear All

Looks very nice. Enjoy it.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Very nice looking car! Should be nice to drive around Europe!
      —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
      1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
      1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
      1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

Thank You Guys ! It's really nice to drive something different here in Europe. I know that CV/MGM are very common in USA, but here MGM it's exotic like some rare supercars. One question - capacity of fuel tank reserve (when warning light turn on) ? I read somewhere that it's ca. 3 gallons, is this true ?
        '09 Grand Marquis LS - Light Ice Blue / Medium Light Stone, J-mod, dual exhaust with Magnaflow 11224, PI intake, Marty's tune

Comment

Looks fully loaded except the wood wheel with radio controls. That was most likely a retail sold model and not a fleet sale.

What is the round switch left of the steering wheel under the traction control switch. That’s not factory.
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

You have right - it's full except "wood" steering wheel. I'm second owner, carfax is clean. This switch turn on rear fog light - it's obligatory equipment for all cars in my country.
            '09 Grand Marquis LS - Light Ice Blue / Medium Light Stone, J-mod, dual exhaust with Magnaflow 11224, PI intake, Marty's tune

Comment

Working...
            X