No announcement yet.

Bunch'O'Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added LTC rear reflector lenses to the third post.

Comment

Got the mirror yesterday, looks great. Thanks! Now I have one without leprosy and cracked plastic parts.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

What do the 86 hood ornaments look like i think i seen one in the jy Saturday

Comment

Marquis '79-'87:

LTD CV '82-'87 ('79-'81 used one that said 'LTD' and more upright like the GMQ ornament)

My Cars:
          -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
          -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
          -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
          -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

think i seen one that looked almost like The top one but not sure if it was as wavy on the sides. Or no spikes I believe it was all straight edges have to look. There was 2 there one was a 86 and the other was a 87 mgm

Comment

Lincoln hood ornaments on the Mark series, Continental and Towncar from 88-89 look a lot like the Mercury one, just without the bumps on the sides.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Grab the hood ornaments if you can get them cheaply. A quick eBay search shows that their value has gone up considerably.
                —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
                1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
                1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
                1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

Bought the 83-87 Merc license plate/reverse panel, and it’s super nice!

Monty also does an outstanding job packing. Now buy his stuff!
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                    X