Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are so many sellers on drugs?????

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Mercur...8AAOSwLkJa135d

POS. Nice horrible respray job, you can see the masking line on the front bumper filler. Needs that asshole, cerealmarshmellows or oneownercarguy to make a video on it. I'm sure he'd want the same price.

1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

that's the "I don't wanna sell it but I'm supposed to at least try" price.

Or it's the "I need to pay off my meth dealer" price.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Insert a picture of "Flipper the dolphin" here for comedic value. Car is definitely a flipper. What was with those seat covers too? Like some half-assed recover job...

Comment

It is not just sellers that are on drugs or need a reality check, it is the same thing or worse with buyers.

I could try and sell a new five dollar bill on eBay for $4.99 with free shipping and jerks would come out of the woodwork offering me half my asking price.

It seems very few people have class and are willing to pay a fair price for anything, it is almost like people are addicted to haggling the price down or they do not want to buy it.

The way I see it if your too cheap or too broke to buy something do not pester the seller with lame ass offers.

And if a seller wants to sell something keep the price realistic and stop the used car salesman mentality with their garbage wrecked and rusted out junk for three times the retail value.
          2007 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport

Comment

"I got kids, maaan. Just had another last week. Could you cut me a deal? Would help me out a lot." No, but you could do yourself a favor and start using condoms from now on. People always want you to give them a deal yet fail to realize how that's dickin' the seller. OH wait, they don't care about the seller...

Comment

Originally posted by EaOutlaw1969 View Post
              ...the used car salesman mentality with their garbage wrecked and rusted out junk for three times the retail value.
              The Ice Car is worth every penny of $1500 if not more! I know what I gots!
              Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
              ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
              ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
              ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
                The Ice Car is worth every penny of $1500 if not more! I know what I gots!

Comment

96 MGM
                  sigpic
                  Cruisin up and down the road...

Comment

Man, every body panel on that thing is a slightly different color.
                    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Hell, I paid $700 for my 85 Crown vic 2 door. and she has under 70K miles. Damn I need to put her up on ebay for $12,500. LOL. Like I would do that I've wanted a two door for to long to do that.

Tim
                      2000 Ford Crown Victoria
                      84 Lincoln Town car signature, R.I.P
                      85 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door performance project
                      89 Lincoln town car: RIP
                      89 Crown Victoria LX 2002 USACi sound quality world champion RIP
                      1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
                      1994 Mercury Grand Marquis (sold)
                      2004 Mercury Marauder. owned for a week then got screwed by the dealer

Comment

Working...
                      X