My 2010 Vic aka "Perry Mason"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2010 Vic aka "Perry Mason"

I bought the car a couple months ago for a new daily driver. Always like the looks of the whales and a 2010 from South Carolina with 86k on the clock seemed like a good choice. So far I've put in new plugs, thermostat, and coil pack. Cosmetically I've tinted the lights, put crown Vic LX trim on the back, a Taurus emblem in the grille, ditched the shitty hubcaps for painted steelies with beauty rings, and painted the B-pillars black. Only other cosmetic work is to pinstripe it with a dark silver pinstripe. I plan on J-modding the tranny and glass packs with stainless tips.

And Perry Mason is my cars theme song cause it just fits. The new JVC sounds good through stock speakers too!
    Attached Files
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

CV looks very good. I really like the Taurus grille piece. Big difference. That paint looks new. Great shape for an ex police vehicle.

Comment

The Taurus part actually looks pretty good on there, kinda like a silver mustache.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

As Garfield would say... "Nice touch."
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Garfield-Christmas-head.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	1283471

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I really wanted the standard Vic chrome surround with the honeycomb insert and Taurus emblem but I couldn't find a regular grille. I want to de-cop as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
              I really wanted the standard Vic chrome surround with the honeycomb insert and Taurus emblem but I couldn't find a regular grille. I want to de-cop as much as possible.
              In some areas, that is a very smart idea. Of course just the shape of the CV/MGM causes the bad guys to notice.

Comment

The Taurus grille spear is an interesting look... I'd like to see that with the chrome surround.
                1985 LTD Crown Victoria
                1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
                1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, 360

Past: 1995 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Comment

Going to find a trunk bin for it?
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                    Going to find a trunk bin for it?
                    Naaah, the cargo net and old liquor box in the back suffice to keep shit from rolling all over. The only things left to purchase are a center console, (probably an explorer one from the yard), a better drivers bucket, and some stainless exhaust tips. The rest will be maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                    X