Big brake conversion hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big brake conversion hose

Woundering which hose to use listed are hoses with ABS or hoses with traction control. Looks from pics the differance might be the ends attaching to the frame the ends attaching to the caliper look the same but pics on that end are at different angles.
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

with ABS are the ones you want up front. Should be the same ABS and traction control. Non-ABS have a splitter built in.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

THANKS
      Just ordered some fronts

Comment

just ordered the line adapters for the hose connections. will have some extras for sale before log will post the extras for sale forum when i receive them hopefully in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
          just ordered the line adapters for the hose connections. will have some extras for sale before log will post the extras for sale forum when i receive them hopefully in a week or so.
          Oh cool i'll be needing some eventually.

Comment

Working...
          X