Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box Body courtesy light lense(s)

Hello,

Does anyone have one (or preferably two) interior courtesy light lenses for the box body "deluxe doors" (full arm rest, window/lock switches on arm rest not on the door panel) at a reasonable price. Preferably with all tabs. They are available online, but would be almost $100 by the time I got them to my door, and that's crazy to me.

Shipping would be to Nova Scotia Canada.

Thanks.

sigpic

Can you give me the part number on the lens ?

Comment

Part number should be E0MY13734A.
      Dennis Carpenter Ford Parts has 282 of them in stock !? With that many in stock, I would hope you would get a good price. 1800-4769-653

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
        Part number should be E0MY13734A.
        Dennis Carpenter Ford Parts has 282 of them in stock !? With that many in stock, I would hope you would get a good price. 1800-4769-653
        The same company is selling them on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/121314619153

Based on the photos, that is definitely not the armrest light lens. It looks to me like it might be the wagon rear cargo light lens, way back at the tailgate, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Current driver: wagon
        Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
        | 88 TC | 91 GM
        Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
        Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
        | Junkyards

Comment

That part number comes up as "R.H. and L.H. door mounted courtesy lamp", and it shows from 1980-88.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The Ebay/Carpenter one is the wrong one for sure. Seller must be in error with the part number, like one digit off.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
              That part number comes up as "R.H. and L.H. door mounted courtesy lamp", and it shows from 1980-88.
              The packaging for the lens described above says the same directly on it, yet the part is wrong.

Current driver: wagon
              Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
              | 88 TC | 91 GM
              Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
              Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
              | Junkyards

Comment

Send me your address and I'll send you one for free. I don't have Paypal and my bank charges $25 to cash an international check. WagonMan
                89 Colony Park
                90 Colony Park
                70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
                  Send me your address and I'll send you one for free. I don't have Paypal and my bank charges $25 to cash an international check. WagonMan
                  PM sent
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X