PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!

Thread: Classic car salvage yard forced sell out

I post a lot...

Default Classic car salvage yard forced sell out

"X" car 89 Colony Park LS Mods>Engine delete, SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 16" HPP wheels, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer, Silver Stars, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector.
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated Cooper Zeon RS3-A, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17

West lake Worth Florida ( Palm Beach County )

thanks for sharing, i wish I had a bunch of money and lots of land with indoor storage to save some of these cars.
    2000 MGM LS Palm Beach Edition a work in progress

Maybe every car guy and gal nationwide could chip in a buck and help this dude put up with the regulations, or sue the heck out of the city/town. I hate urban sprawl and it’s friend eminent domain. Dude lives in BFE his whole life and suddenly a developer with deep pockets comes on and ruins his life.
    1988 Crown Vic Wagon - daily
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, former lawn ornament
    Other: 95 Ranger, 74 F250, 68 Mustang, 94 Mustang
    Sold: 1982 LTD and 1987 Crown Vic

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

That's the way of the word, Tigg man...
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Sad situation..

-1994 Lincoln Town Car...always under construction

I post a lot... knucklehead0202's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggie View Post
    Maybe every car guy and gal nationwide could chip in a buck and help this dude put up with the regulations, or sue the heck out of the city/town. I hate urban sprawl and it’s friend eminent domain. Dude lives in BFE his whole life and suddenly a developer with deep pockets comes on and ruins his life.
    Couldn't agree more. I live in the land of urban encroachment. There's scarcely an inch of land here they aren't building homes on these days, and we already had too many people here 10 years ago. Sick of seeing pieces of Americana destroyed in the name of "development". A good part of our country has lost it's identity and it drives me crazy.

I sent a link to the article to the guy who runs that salvage yard out in Sunset. Maybe he can get his hands on a few cars before they get crushed.
    —John

1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - getting her back in shape (POTM March 2017)
    1995 Mustang Cobra coupe - keeping it simple
    1966 Mustang coupe - soon-to-be project: no longer buried in junk; out of the garage!

I post a lot...

I am old can't remember who on here has the studebaker. Want them to see this.
    "X" car 89 Colony Park LS Mods>Engine delete, SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 16" HPP wheels, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft.
    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer, Silver Stars, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector.
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated Cooper Zeon RS3-A, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17

toploader
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

fomoco panthers !

I am in Utah right now for a few days. If I had more time, I would check this place out. I can understand the pressure the poor car guy is under. Town wants the tax dollars. Neighbors don't want to see "junk cars". Developers are building houses everywhere as fast as they can. I have not seen this type of building in years. So many big businesses are moving here from out of state. For $250k I might be able to buy a condo with a carport in a fair part of town. One acre of dirt in the area I WAS looking at is pulling $325k ! Average home on 1/8th acre is pulling $290-450k depending upon location. I went to one place today. Asked where the real estate office was. The guy looked at me like I was from Mars. "What real estate agent ? We only "invite" people to live here. " Well excuse me, I am glad I am not of your ilk (class or kind). This is an interesting trip.
    On a side note, I am renting a Ford Fusion hybrid. 48-52 mpg. Interstate/in town driving. It will be interesting to see what it does on the long trip tomorrow.

I wonder if he has any coupes...

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4