For Sale: Hubcap security bolts and retainers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Hubcap security bolts and retainers

Security hubcap anchors (qty: 3) and security bolts (qty: 4) with key. make offer or come get.
    Last edited by sly; 01-01-2021, 04:37 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

added a few things. I'll keep the first post list updated. Once the mini-meet is over, I'm going to make plans to take this stuff to scrap. The gears I may try to sell on CL for $50, but pretty much the rest will be dumped.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Found a couple ECMs. One box, one whale. added to the top list.

Comment

Bring those motor mounts to the mini meet. I plan to throw some new ones in once I do the big brake swap. Had a shop tell me they badly needed replacing.
        —John

1985 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
        1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (POTM March 2017 & May 2019 - gone, but not forgotten)
        1995 Mustang SVT Cobra coupe (cream puff)
        1966 Mustang coupe (restoration in-progress)

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Bump... after tomorrow, I'm gonna start to CL stuff or just throw it out.
            The ECMs will be going in the morning to the electronics waste disposal. All the plastics will go in the trash (speaker adapters, moldings, etc)
            The metal stuff will start getting piled up and then tossed in the trailer for scrap.

Giraffe gets the motor mounts for whatever amount we agree is good.

Time to clear out stuff.

Comment

Cleaned up the list of things that are gone/sold. Going to give one rip on CL. If no takers, the rest goes to scrap.

Comment

Scrap run prepared for and will be done. Items removed.

Comment

Bump. Items in the first post still available. Apparently I found a place to store them.

Comment

K&N filter gone. All that's left of this list is the hubcap anchors from the 88 MGM I had.

Comment

Bump. Hubcap security set will be tossed when I move. (No plans any time soon)

Comment

Working...
                      X