Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speedo cable and pressure regulator bolts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedo cable and pressure regulator bolts?

I took the speed sensor out of my trans today and the bolt snapped, does anyone know the thread size and length of that bolt?
    I'm putting a new fuel rail on, does anyone know the thread size and length of the three bolts that hold the pressure regulator to the rail?
    I got a new fuel rail a few years ago, took the regulator off for some reason, and lost the bolts.
    Thanks.
    1989 Country Squire - Twilight Blue, 347 stroker

2005 Crown Victoria Sport - Black - Stainless Works full exhaust with Borla Pro XS mufflers, BBK 75mm TB, Accufab plenum, CVPI airbox, Heinous control arms, etc...

The length is 3/4 inch (~20mm) IIRC. If you have at least 3 threads left on the bolt, you can size it up at a hardware store.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I want to say the VSS bolt is M8 x 18mm or so.

FPR I recall being fairly small, probably 10-32x1/2" or so. Might be 10-24, its been a long time. I do remember it being a socket head cap screw (allen head) though.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
      X