• Show
Clear All

2002 Lincoln great 2nd car

If this was local to me I would buy it!

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...581121535.html
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

I think the hardest part would be getting that quarter panel readjusted. It’s pushed into the passenger door since the gap is virtually non-existent. The right person could get that thing squared away with enough time and money though.

My Cars:
    -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
    -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
    -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
    -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Just pound it into shape, fix the tail light and use as a second vehicle. WagonMan
      89 Colony Park
      90 Colony Park
      70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

I wouldn't wanna work on that v8 though. It's really shoehorned in there with little space to do anything.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Could be a nice car if fixed. As far as an insurance claim, the car is totaled. Would not surprise me if that car was damaged by a hit and run driver with no license, no insurance. Typical Ca. B.S.

Comment

Working...
          X