Got a new ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a new ride!

Bought another box today,1986 LTD Crown Vic....dark blue 4 dr sedan....85,xxx miles,evrything works ,no rust anywhere(i looked real close) quiet,eveything works except the left rear window (motor works,i think it needs new clear plugs), paint is slightly faded but looks good(hopefully pictues to follow soon
    I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

still have the 2dr,(cant selll my baby!)
    I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

Cool. Been a while since you were around.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

had a stroke about a year ago,but my recovery has been going well

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	86 LTD 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	1284248 this is the only pic i have right now

Comment

Originally posted by Bad-Driver1 View Post
            had a stroke about a year ago,but my recovery has been going well
            That's no fun.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

nope,,,,but the pain meds were nice.....(its all good though, i woke up breathing today)

Comment

hope you continue to recover mang
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

im about as good as i am going to get,as long as i dont have to walk too far, im ok(talking a lot seems to tire me out also.....yeah...me ....the guy who never shuts up....lol) thanks for the good wishes Thain

Comment

The car looks great mang! Glad to see you back on here!
                    Any plans for the new Vic?

-ryan s.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
                    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                    Originally posted by pantera77
                    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

i needed a good car so i cant take my mom to the doctors and the store and stuff(shes on oxygen and cant walk very far anymore)...but i plan on keeping it a clean daily driver,gonna get the chassis sprayed (fluid film)otherwise ,im gonna keep it a nice original(i stll have the 2 dr to "hot rod")....hows the new tank o' justice doin?

Comment

Sweet-lookin' ride buddy. Bummer about the stroke but at least you're upright and above ground. Keep on truckin', or boxin' as it were...

Comment

Glad you're back, happy you survived the stroke. We might should get a local Ohio mini-meet together in the fall if the weather ever calms its tits and quits trying to broil us alive.
                          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

that would be cool....i actually was down by you when i bought the car, it was in Perry Township

Comment

Car looks good... well cared for. Window tint?
                              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X