No announcement yet.

Got a new ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

light window tint,looks professionally done......(old man Florida style)
    I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

I used to live in Perry Township, 32-33 years, I've only ever moved once. Was this at a tow yard on Navarre Rd?
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

behind roma muffler...corner of Perry and Southway
        I'm not completely oblivious to reality, I just choose to reject it when it doesn't line up with my opinions. (thanx Thain!)

Comment

Ah, okay, I got my s-10 radiator for my Jeep from Roma (radiator).
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Nice ride Dave. Matches the other one!
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

thanks Dave...aint nothing like being the same yet different....the car is a great 20 footer....paint is starting to fade and there is some low quality touch up on it , but otherwise its really nice

Comment

Glad to hear you're up and kicking, hope the new car serves you well!

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Thanks......i remember you but i can't remember your name.....you work for the railroad right?

Comment

Hello Dave.
                    03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                    12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Hi Jay

Comment

Can't go wrong with dark blue on a box! Think it's called twilight blue metallic? Only seen a few like it, there was an '88 Grand Marquis one town over years ago, wish I had bought her when I had the chance. Anyhow, these cars will run forever if you take care of them, as I'm sure you've noticed with your '87 coupe. Having a matching set must be nice!

Either way glad to hear you're getting back in the saddle- health comes before car things!
                        '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                        '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                        '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

thanks.....the coupe is actually an 85 (CFI, but i never had any CFI related problems in 7 years).....but i am very familiar with box Vics, i have owned 3 before these two(plus a town car and a marquis)

Comment

Ah, look at that, props to CFI! Those who have actually owned one for awhile, dig 'em it seems.

That's a nice '86, aesthetically identical to my '85. I miss that car, never thought I'd say that.
                            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                            1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Welcome back! Nice buy
                              '79 Continental Town Car
                              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                              X