Lincoln logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln logs

Hello, Im looking for a pair of 1990 Lincoln TC exhaust manifolds/headers, co called Lincoln logs.

And if someone has 1987 Grand Marquis tail lights in mint condition, it will be great too

Thanks for offerings

There a couple of 90 Lincoln at a jy near me I could check if they still have some. Or i would say ill sell you mine since im think of getting me some bbk mustang shortly headers

Comment

It will be really great. How much?
      And can you send them to Europe?

Comment

No one have?

Comment

These are getting harder to find even in Detroit where we have plenty of panthers in the Junk Yards.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by el_brujo View Post
            It will be really great. How much?
            And can you send them to Europe?
            Sorry I haven’t had time to find out about shipping. Since they are currently still on my car I would need to buy my aftermarket headers first then remove them and then find out about shipping. But i will for sure sell them since I won’t need them after im done since my whole exhaust will be custom. Probably wont be until a month Thought. If you want I could dm you when i buy my aftermarket headers to work out the details. Here the link when i was installed them

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...2-Lincoln-logs
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Elias; 08-23-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I see at least one set of these per year in Detroit. A set will come along soon, no matter how you look at it.

Since they're reasonably in-demand, I'll buy the next set I come across, and if you're still looking for them when that happens, I'll gladly resell.

Current driver: Ranger
              Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
              | 88 TC | 91 GM
              Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
              Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
              | Junkyards

Comment

I have a set of aftermarket mustang shorty headers, will flow better, and are just as rusty. I'll ship wherever your are if you cover the costs

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Hate to be the negative nelly but you might be better off just getting mustang headers and modifying and h-pipe for it. I know you've already had some custom exhaust work done and this will be much simpler than getting lincoln logs. I bought cheap headers on ebay. Stainless steel shorties for under $100. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-S...QAAOSwiQlbd7aI

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                    Hate to be the negative nelly but you might be better off just getting mustang headers and modifying and h-pipe for it. I know you've already had some custom exhaust work done and this will be much simpler than getting lincoln logs. I bought cheap headers on ebay. Stainless steel shorties for under $100. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-S...QAAOSwiQlbd7aI
                    Dont mean to hijack tread but what short headers do y’all recommend or are dicent for future engine mods. I was eyes bbk headers but im seeing mixed reviews. Im looking for something catted h pipe with most likely magnaflows. Probably 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 on pipe not sure yet.

Comment

I don´t want to lose my low rmp torque with the short headers. I´m not planning any heavy mods.
                      Second point is, that I need to keep my oxygen sensors in place, because we have mandatory emission controls here and it´s getting more and more strict. I will also need to put back the cats.
                      This is why I´m looking for the logs and not for headers, which are easier to get.

@Elias, thank you again for the offer, I will cover all the shipping costs

Comment

Originally posted by el_brujo View Post
                        I don´t want to lose my low rmp torque with the short headers. I´m not planning any heavy mods.
                        Second point is, that I need to keep my oxygen sensors in place, because we have mandatory emission controls here and it´s getting more and more strict. I will also need to put back the cats.
                        This is why I´m looking for the logs and not for headers, which are easier to get.

@Elias, thank you again for the offer, I will cover all the shipping costs
                        El_brunjo dm you

Comment

Working...
                        X