Wagon Rear Jump Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagon Rear Jump Seats

My wagons are without the third “row” of seats. I need some - the whole setup - seats, seatbelts, carpet, and whatever else there is to these things. I think the pop up “floor doors” are the same, but otherwise I need everything.

Color: prefer 90/91 Cranberry Red - I REALLY want this color. 2nd best is 88/89 Cabernet Maroon. 3rd best any reds/maroons.
    Condition: very nice

Now the hard part - how to get them to me. I’m in the ballpark of $200 looking to spend. I will travel to neighboring states of VA (5 hours from central VA or so is fine). I can pull them if you let me know where you find them in a salvage yard (finders fee paid) or you can if you’d like. If you are outside that, maybe your know some magic ways to ship the beasts? But I realize for my price, shipping is likely out of the question.

Just need 1 set to do 1 car.

Found a red set in an 87 years ago and the car got crushed before I could get them.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

I feel for you bro. I'm out on the west coast looking for a set of blue ones

88 Country Squire
    86 Colony Park, non-op'd
    89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

Bump

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

Maybe keep trolling CL and find a ratty wagon? Take the seats, anything else of value and then scrap it.

You may end up with a net spend not much more than $200.
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
          Maybe keep trolling CL and find a ratty wagon? Take the seats, anything else of value and then scrap it.

You may end up with a net spend not much more than $200.
          I tried that... and now I have two wagons instead of one... because the ratty one ended up being nicer than my current one... Lol. And neither have the seats!

GMN Box Panther History

Comment

2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
            2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
            Past Panthers
            1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
            if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Semi-unrelated i have a set of canyon red floormats from my wrecked '90 if you want them. Driver's one has tiny bit of wear, the others are pristine. They're the fancy ones from Rockauto that have the ford emblem on 'em.

Comment

Working...
              X