This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Broken Apple II+

The Apple II I have is officially dead. I have zero use for it and no real drive to fix it since the keyboard is crap, the case is missing some mounts (corroded off) for the keyboard, but the power supply seems to be good (tested good under load). It has a RAM expansion board (NFC how much, but it's fully populated), 80 column board, dual disk board and DISK II drives, Printer port board and cable (centronix style), and stock language board. I have no clue if anything works or not other than the power supply. The power light on the corner of the keyboard doesn't work either. There is lots of corrosion on the keyboard and the externally accessible ports, but the mainboard looks decent otherwise. I have not looked at the bottom of the board and would assume that several chips if not the entire mainboard is pretty much garbage. But if anyone wants it... come get it or pay huge shipping because big ass old computer. I will scrap it Sept 8.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Oh noo, I totally would have taken it if I knew you didn't want it. even if i couldn't get the + working, I can always use more disk drives.
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Doh! Shoulda said something... If you want the drives, I'll send them to ya if nobody wants the whole thing.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Sale pending me finding a box.

Comment

Oh man! I wish I would have had my wagon & been apart of this forum when you posted this ad! I would have totally paid you cash for that apple ][ plus. I actually collect old Apple //’s… weird hobby I know lol.

Heck I just got an awesome haul the other day:

[IMG][/IMG]

The wagon came in handy getting these Apple //e’s back home.

Let me know if you ever come across old Apple // computers; I’ll buy them off you (dead serious lol). I live near the Texas Motor Speedway… So I’m not too far out.
          1987 slick top Wagon

Search "photobucket embed fix" to remove watermark from photos

Comment

Seriously. Nice and close. Yeah... the old apple went to another friend on this forum. I will definitely post up if I come across others.

Comment

Hi,

I have an Apple II (plus or Ice maybe) in its original box (w/ receipt) and one Disk II drive. Have to check it again. Last checked it worked, but it is old. So, would like to give it a home.
              May have a memory upgrade but not entirely sure. It is not being used.

[Sold the Microvax, Dec terminals and DSSI a while ago for a nice chunk).
              sigpic
              1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2DR
              302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")
              COBRA 25LTD CB with/ Wilson 500 whip antenna.

Comment

In the box you say? I don't know if I've ever seen one of those, I'm the one who got the Apple II. I have a little collection as well. I don't suppose you have a picture of the box do you?
                -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Have to get to it on the weekend. Ran out of time while cleaning out the basement and garage.
                  sigpic
                  302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")

Comment

The other box (not panther) as requested:

Some goodies:

A joystick:

Have two of these disk drives, with ribbons:

Actually a B&H unit, black. One on eBay for $900 - yeah right.

Some PDP11 type bucket boards. Anyone say Aqua Regia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by BigMikeIT; 04-20-2019, 07:22 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X