Header opinions/option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87GrandMarq View Post
    Hey op what are you gonna do with your old smog pump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t know yet if I remember right i think I bought it at Autozone and has lifetime warranty if u want i can get it exchanged and sell it to you.

Comment

How much? I dont need one for emissions really, just to make belt routing easier since Im trying to run ac.

Comment

I don’t know. I know there 200$ new how much are you willing to pay for it + shipping. Name price something reasonable.

Comment

I couldnt come anywhere near that unfortuneately, if I really needed a smog pump itd be a different story. I appreciate it though.

Comment

I couldnt come anywhere near that unfortuneately, if I really needed a smog pump itd be a different story. I appreciate it though.

Not saying give me 200. I said shot a offer you willing to pay plus shipping and its yours. 50$ plus shipping or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
              Not saying give me 200. I said shot a offer you willing to pay plus shipping and its yours. 50$ plus shipping or something like that
              I see I didnt want to lowball you. What would shipping be to 34117?

Comment

I see I didnt want to lowball you. What would shipping be to 34117?

Not sure tomorrow ill swap it out then see how much it will be to ship shouldn’t be alot since its not that heavy

Comment

Not sure tomorrow ill swap it out then see how much it will be to ship shouldn’t be alot since its not that heavy
                  Sounds good man. Do you use tapatalk? I dont know if its just because people dont answer but it seems like I wont get some pm’s through the site but I will get them through tapatalk.

Comment

Sounds good man. Do you use tapatalk? I dont know if its just because people dont answer but it seems like I wont get some pm’s through the site but I will get them through tapatalk.

No never used it don’t even know what it is

Comment

No never used it don’t even know what it is
                      No worries then

Comment

Forgot to post final finish it but im happy how it turned out little rumble when accelerating from stop light but really quite while driving on freeway unless passing a car is need. Almost sound like my marauder which i like. Wish I could post a video don’t know it if possible ill take more pic later
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

That's my goal these days with all of my vehicles. Free flowing, but quiet too.

Comment

Just went through your thread and saw you're using bbk shorties, bbk mustang h-pipe, and magnaflow mufflers. Is it custom from the mufflers back?
                            1985 2-Door: CFI, K&N Filter, Edelbrock Performer 289 Intake, E7 Heads, BBK Shorty Headers, Summit H-pipe, Hooker Max Flow Mufflers, E-Fan, 3G Alternator, ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley, Bilstein Rear Shocks, Rear Lowering Springs, KYB Front Shocks, Front Lowering Springs, FTI 2400 Stall Converter, PA Performance Valve Body, Ford Racing 4.10 Gear, Eaton LSD Differential - I own the fastest CFI powered box to the 1/8th mile: 9.658@70.74mph
                            1991 4-Door (Dad's Car): Pro-M EFI, 306ci, Forged Pistons, Ford Racing Aluminum Heads, COMP XE264HR cam, Cobra 1.7 Rockers, Edelbrock Performer RPM 2 Intake, 30lb. Injectors, Custom 65mm TB/EGR Spacer, Pro-M 75mm MAF, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Custom Summit H-pipe, Walker Mufflers, Jegs Built AOD, Roadrunner 3000 Stall Converter, Ford Racing 4.10 Gear - Best 1/8th mile time: 9.76@72.03

Comment

Originally posted by sluggish91 View Post
                              Just went through your thread and saw you're using bbk shorties, bbk mustang h-pipe, and magnaflow mufflers. Is it custom from the mufflers back?
                              We used to get '94-96 impala SS tailpipes made by walker but they seem to have discontinued one side. The part numbers are Walker 54016 and 54017. These are just the over-the-axle pipes and not complete length keep in mind. There will be pipework involved but that makes it much easier.

Summit has the 54017 on clearance https://www.summitracing.com/parts/wlk-54017/ Good luck on the 54016, seems to be out everywhere.
                              Last edited by knucklehead0202; 12-12-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sluggish91 View Post
                                Yes here the video of how it sound on YouTube
                                https://youtu.be/grYcBsWEtYA

Comment

Working...
                                X