For Sale: 2x 10" Subwoofers in box with polyfill and matching amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2x 10" Subwoofers in box with polyfill and matching amplifier

My old subwoofers that I've used in both the Mad Marquis and the Red Velvet Cake. Since I've downsized to free up trunk space, I think I'll offer them up here.

Asking $300. You're on your own for the wiring kit. Though there's a nice kit from PYLE on Walmart for cheap. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pyle-PLAM...n-Kit/21607394 (this is the kit I used)

Pioneer GM-5300T Amplifier - Nov. 2008 purchase (almost 10 years old - no issues with function - case is a little worse for wear)
    2x Pioneer TS-W252R 10 inch subwoofers - Nov. 2008 purchase (almost 10 years old... still hit good and hard)
    Loaded in R/T 36" Wide - Low Profile SUV Sealed Speaker Box - Dual 10" (I added polyfill to this) - 2013 purchase (5 years old)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Bump.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	big box amp_.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1288461 Click image for larger version

Name:	big box_.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	1288462 Click image for larger version

Name:	Big_Box_subs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1288463

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Bump. Make reasonable offer... come get. I won't ship this. I may put this back in my car come spring time. If I do, I'll probably port it.

Comment

Working...
      X