WTB 80s-91 CV driver door switch bezel without power lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 80s-91 CV driver door switch bezel without power lock

Looking for a driver front door switch bezel (panel) with power windows. It does not have the power lock which makes the panel unique. This is for my 90 CV police car.
    The replacement must not be busted up underneath where the screws go. It would be a big plus if the lettering is in good shape.Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20180923_009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1304653

Originally posted by VicCrownVic
    And this is the driver door switch panel with power windows and manual locks. The letters on L FRONT are worn, but the rest are all there. It may clean up fairly well, but certainly not mint.
    This exists in an 87 P72 in Detroit. I don't believe I can get back there for a while now (pending outcome of projects on-the-go) but the car should be there a while.

Hoping for intact screw bosses is not realistic as you may or may not realize. I don't think I've found a single one in 5+ years of junkyarding that had all the screw bosses intact. They break from age and thermal cycling, not from abuse.

Current driver: wagon
    Panthers: 83 GM 2dr | 84 TC | 85 CS
    | 88 TC | 91 GM
    Not Panthers: 85 Ranger | Ranger trailer | 91 Acclaim | 05 Focus
    Gone: 97 CV | 83 TC | 04 Focus | 86 GM
    | Junkyards

Comment

It's in the old stuff section, so it will likely be there longer. Not sure when my next chance would be either to get out there.

Agreed that I would be very surprised to find all of the screw bosses intact. Best I would expect is one broken, but usually there is more than one broke.
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Worse comes to worse you can fix them up easily with a long bolt. Cut the head off and epoxy the stud in place then use a nut to secure the switches.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Worse comes to worse you can fix them up easily with a long bolt. Cut the head off and epoxy the stud in place then use a nut to secure the switches.
          That is a very good idea ! Thanks

Comment

This weekend looks to be out for me. Maybe Derek will be out this weekend?
            If it ends up missing it will probably be one of the three of us that grabs it since I don't imagine that being a part which too many people are looking for, but we'll try to get out there as soon as we can.
            Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
            ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
            ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
            ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Thank you ! Much appreciate the effort.

Comment

Working...
              X